NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] making a branch of filesystem publicly accessible via http with write access for some

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:08:27 EST 2013

Another thing to consider besides google drive is webdav. Mac and windows
explorer can both speak webdav. So yeah apache+webdav will give you more
freedom for hosting.

As far as browser based UIs for webdav look at this stackoverflow question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2006900/browser-based-webdav-client