NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Tamperproof URLs and PHP slides posted

John Campbell jcampbell1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:26:45 EST 2007

Thanks to all for the help.  Since there are no cash prizes and this
is part of online educational software that requires a subscription, I
doubt anyone will care enough to decompile the swf.  I did check the
database however, and it appears there are 2 university students that
are resending the requests (same score submitted multiple times in a
too short of a time period).  I need to protect against that.

Regards,
John Campbell