NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] PHP.ini setup, config, installation & recognition?

Joseph E. Maxwell webmaster at jaymax.com
Sat Jan 22 02:38:52 EST 2005

Hello,

I am setting up a program that requires allow_call_time_pass_reference to be enabled. I've set allow_call_time_pass_reference = ON in the /usr/local/etc/php.ini file

grep -n allow_call_time_pass_reference /usr/local/etc/php.ini
70: - allow_call_time_pass_reference = 1     [Code cleanliness]
167:allow_call_time_pass_reference = 1

But the program still calls for the option to be enabled. So I have run a test file with the ini_get function, the code below.
     <head>
      <title>Test Page</title>
     </head>
    <?php echo ini_get('allow_call_time_pass_reference'); ?>
----end code-----

Output page ==>  blank

/usr/local/etc/php.ini has permissions set to 444 and listed in phpinfo.php

Suggestions?

Thanks!