NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[joomla] Joomla NJ Meeting, Monday June 16, 2014

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:24:15 EDT 2014

Just a reminder our next Joomla NJ Meeting is next monday, June 16...
http://www.joomlausersnj.com/
http://www.meetup.com/Joomla-Users-Group-of-New-Jersey/

Monday, June 16
Time: 7pm
Location: NEW LOCATION!!!
Van Gogh's Ear Cafe
1017 Stuyvesant Ave., Union, NJ
*The only requirement is that each person has to order something (even a
cup of tea is fine!)

Bring your tablet/laptop so you can 'share' and view the presentation at
the same time as the presenter, we will 'share our screen' with all
attendees.  We will use joinme.com, you do not need to download anything,
we will just give you the code to 'join' and share our screen with you.

Agenda:
Louis: How to get your website found
Joseph: demo of site?
Laura: Sample of a Mobile Website in Joomla
The (IN)FAMOUS Lightening Round
Networking

Looking forward to seeing you there!

-- Laura